Friday, February 28, 2014

Writing Prompt Friday (#15)

Today the prompt is a simple but glorious one: NATURE.

In all its glory, from the leaves on the trees to flowers that bloom, the wild places of the planet, the forests and streams, the mountains and more, nature gives us plenty of opportunities to enjoy its natural beauty and power.

I'll share with you a few of my favorite things about nature in a couple of days. In the meantime, write your thoughts on nature and feel free to share them in the comments.

And here are a few of the nature photographs I've taken. The flower images were taken during a trip to Ocean City, Md. The flora at the hotel was really beautiful.

Along one area were whites.

I particularly liked this one.






A shell from the James River beach in Surry County, Va. I picked up several as I walked along the shoreline.




No comments:

Post a Comment