Saturday, May 31, 2014

What's it like to live with you?

Un-journal Prompt 3



Describe what you think it is like to live with you

What is it like to live with me? Probably horrible. Why? Let me list the reasons:

I’m more than a tad obsessive-compulsive (OCD), a borderline hoarder, a lousy housekeeper, a handbag/totebag-a-holic and way too set in my ways.

I have, as my mother says, “too many hobbies” – a statement I disagree with, by the way. I’m just interested in life! – which translates into a lot of stuff that supports each of the interest areas.

I’m a wild sleeper, always have been, so only a king-size bed is big enough.

I don’t like curtains, blinds or shades on the windows on the back of the house. I like the sun to shine in, including in the bedroom, and I love seeing the egrets fly in. (My property backs a wetlands so there’s nothing out there but water, birds and nature.)

I hate to wash dishes and clothes, and put off both tasks until there is absolutely nothing left clean to eat on or to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment