Friday, March 21, 2014

Writing Prompt Friday (#18)


People often ask what motivates a person to write. That motivation has to come from within. Something compels you to express yourself in words and imagery.

I keep myself surrounded by positive affirmations -- quotes and sayings and reminders that life me, spur me, prompt me and console me. For this week's Writing Prompt Friday, here are two quotes. Read them. Print them out. Record them in your journal. Carry them in your wallet or purse.

And for the writing prompt, pull out that journal and record your reaction to each.

Ready?




“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
~ Thomas Edison ~


"Just because something is hard doesn't mean
 it's not God's will for you. 
Just because something is hard doesn't mean you can't do it."
~ Joyce Meyer ~



No comments:

Post a Comment