Friday, December 20, 2013

Writing Prompt Friday #7


This week for Writing Prompt Friday, we're continuing the same theme that we began last Friday. The prompts here are all ones that can be used for your daily or weekly journaling. If you don't keep a journal, consider giving the scenarios to the characters in your work in progress.

Addressing these questions and statements can deepen characterization, tell you more about either yourself or about the imaginary people you keep company with!

There is, however, a theme: Wishing. What is it that you wish for? What do the characters in your novel or short story or screenplay wish for?

Ready?

Write!





I wish I had one more chance to …

I wish I had enough money to …

I wish I never …

I wish I didn’t have to …

I wish you wouldn’t …

No comments:

Post a Comment