Thursday, November 21, 2013

Discussion: Tough Love for Writers

When I come across articles, columns or pieces that I think are worth discussing, I'll put them up. Since I'm reading all the time, I always come across such work!

Every Thursday, look for a topic of discussion here at From the Heart of Felicia Mason. It may be a quote or a news story or a bit of industry news. Today, it's a column that I found intriguing.

Writers Digest has a column up about why writers need tough love, why they need to get over themselves and realize that the prose they think should be feted with pearls is merely a juicy appetizer for the swine. Do you agree or disagree?

Read the piece and tell me about the tough love you've received ... or if you think you're even in need of any tough love.

No comments:

Post a Comment